Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Interests

My interests??  Firstly, I'll talk about the awesomest game I've ever played before. It's quite old i think, but who cares?? (losers I guess). Anyway, I started playing that game when I was like eight or maybe nine. I won't tell you guys the title cause a friend of mine actually never let anyone know bout the game cause he said it was some kind of secret to him I think. Actually I kinda finished that game a thousand times but you know it's just so addictive and fun.

Secondly, I also love this anime called One Piece. It's just so awesome. I love this character called Dead Bones Brook cause he's so damn funny and cool. He's just this skeleton that can actually talk. He uses this sword called 'Shikomizue' which is a sword disguised as a walking stick to fight. Don't you think that's just cool and epic. I wish I can actually be like him. Oh yeah one more thing this guy is an awesome musician. I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! (not in a bad way).

Dead Bones Brook 
(awesomest skeleton ever)

3 comments:

  1. LOL yeah soon we will see skeleton amer with a stick and long limbs. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol right Amer...you said u didnt like Fairy Tail :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. tham: i hope so...serra: sorry..hehehe

    ReplyDelete