Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Dare Game

Well, today was quite a fun day because my friends and I played 'The Dare Game'. Its just the same as Truth or Dare Game but this one there's only dares. It was fun cause like most of the people I didn't like didn't come today so yeah. Anyways, me, Amirah, Serra, Ezad, Tham, Ilyana, Hazman, and stupidly even Yazid were the people who played and there was my Maths and Science Club teacher and she was looking at us playing the whole time and she didn't marah at all although we did stupid and embarrassing stuff.

 At first the scissors thingy didn't point at me and I was like 'hahaha suckers!!' and suddenly after ( I forgot who) was like me and my dare was three times in a row. I mean like 'WTH!!!'.  My dares were, walking like a supermodel and have to pose 3 times. Then, I have to sing and dance in front of Thiviya ( gosh that was embarrassing -.-). I think I forgot the others. I don't think I want to tell u guys about the others cause then they will marah and stuff and yeah. To me the best player was Hazman (seriously he's damn good and funny and sporting) unlike some people I know. Anyway, that was one of my favourite days in school. ;)

1 comment: